“We build and deliver unique office chairs from design to manufacturing with comfort, style, and functionality in mind to elevate human experience of work and interaction.” - Merryfair
Merryfair was established in 1974 to manufacture component parts and sooner ventured into making office chairs in 1982. They soon became a leading office furniture manufacturer in Malaysia and successfully exported the office furniture to the international market since 1985. From their modest beginning, Merryfair is today a financially secure, modern and dynamic organisation.
Merryfair constantly innovate and improve on their manufacturing processes, technologies and product design, and have a stringent quality control process. Their core values are:
- Quality & Excellence
- Innovation and Technology
- Customer focus
CERTIFICATIONS & TRADE HISTORY:
Merryfair is committed to not only providing top quality products, but also to doing so sustainably. With their focus on durability, sustainability and quality, Merryfair boasts compliance with all of the below certifications:
- ISO – quality management.
- CE (EN 1335) – stability, strength and durability of office work chairs.
- Greenguard – global sustainability (environmentally friendly, recyclable material).
- AFRDI – Quality and useful product.
- BIFMA – social responsibility.
- Proud, long-standing association with the Donati Brand.
Desk & Chair is proud to offer this top quality brand to the market. We will continue to strive to offer our clients the leading quality specification at the best value.